Cummins Theatre will continue to be guided by the Federal Government and Department of Health WA (DoH) in relation to appropriate responses relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cummins Theatre will take all appropriate action in assessment of public safety in line with its normal planning process.
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED TO ATTEND
Based on the latest health advice from the WA State Government, from January 31, 2022, onward, proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirements for people aged 16 years and over will apply to the Cummins Theatre. Please have your proof of vaccination certificate or medical exemption and valid ID ready to show when requested by venue staff. For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
The Chief Health Officer has approved the following forms of evidence for exempt people:
- a COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or immunisation history statement issued to the person showing a medical exemption recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register for that person
- a temporary exemption issued to the person by the Chief Health Officer or a person authorised by the Chief Health Officer for that purpose
- a declaration of exemption issued to the person by the Chief Health Officer or a person authorised by the Chief Health Officer for that purpose
The ServiceWA app is a mobile application provided by the WA Government to help connect with WA State Government services. Initially the ServiceWA app aims to assist the community during the COVID-19 transition, and aims to expand to include other services into the future. It is designed for Australian residents or citizens who live in WA or are regularly visiting WA.
The ServiceWA app allows you to activate and access the following WA Government services in one place:
- SafeWA –for individuals checking in at WA businesses, venues and events.
- Import COVID-19 digital certificate – for secure presentation of your proof of vaccination or exemption on demand.
- G2G Pass – to access your travel passes when you travel into WA.
Privacy and security are our priority. The ServiceWA app uses Digital Identity for an individual’s verification, meaning only you can access the app and its services. You will need to set up your Digital Identity before you can use the ServiceWA app.
The ServiceWA app is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
You must be at least 16 years old to use the ServiceWA app.
Additional to the above, as of 6pm on Thursday, 27 January 2022, masks are required to be worn at all indoor public venues in the Wheatbelt region. This health advice is subject to changes and may alter in the future.